- WHAT INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
A. Information You Provide to Us:We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we collect Personal Information such as your name, email address, physical address, browser information, location, and details of transactions including a credit card number, that you carry out through the Website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features. We may anonymize your Personal Information so that you cannot be individually identified, and provide that information to our partners.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.comB. Information Collected Automatically:
- When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website, the length of stay on the Website, the types of pages visited and other general information), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells us how often users use parts of the Website, so that we can make the Website appealing to as many users as possible. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Website, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
- When you download and use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operations system version, and the device identifier (or "UDID"). We do not ask for, access or track any location based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our Mobile Apps or Services.
- E-mail and Other Communications:
We may contact you, by email or other means; for example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Website.
- WILL COMPANY SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone.
- IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. When you enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number, on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Transmission of information via the Internet can never be completely secure, and all such transmission is at your risk.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you have provided to us:
- name and password;
- location; and
- user preferences.
- The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Website changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access personal information on file with us within 30 days.
Parents have the right to review personal information collected from their child, have that personal information deleted or refuse further collection and use of personal information by logging into their child's account and selecting account settings or by emailing us at the email address listed above.
- WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our special features.
You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained in Section 5 above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You may request deletion of your account by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
You may request details of any of your Personal Information held by us, and where necessary, have it corrected. Such requests may be subject to a fee of $15 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal data we hold about you. For more details, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we make material changes to how we use Personal Information collected from children under age 13, we will notify parents by email in order to obtain verifiable parental consent for the new uses of the child's Personal Information.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to email@example.com.